Ever since I read (listened to) the Sweet Potato Queens Book of Love, I have been dying to try Pig Candy. Well, luckily, I got to try it out first hand at the SPQ Million Queen March Weekend......it was everything I had dreamed it would be. While reading (and listening to, just because it's soooo much more entertaining hearing it all in HRH Queen Boss Jill's own voice) the Sweet Potato Queens Big Ass Cookbook and Financial Planner, I came up with the clever idea of doing a blog just like Julie Powell did with the Julia Childs recipes. So here we go.....follow my progress as I attempt to whip up each of the tried, true and tested recipes loved by the SPQ.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Motor Home Marvel

It's not the first time I've made this miraculous creation, but it is the first time I can actually share a photo of it......not that it's much of a photo, I mean you don't really get the idea of what it really is.....but it's better than nothing I guess.  Every time I make it, it gets eaten faster than my camera fires.



Also, I just had to share this photo of the No-Pain, Plenty-Gain Coffee Cake.  This was taken after rising all night but before going in to bake.  I LOVE this stuff!  I tell ya.....I LOVE this stuff!  It would kick Cinnabon's ass any day.....and I LOVE Cinnabon!


No comments: